When trying to open the Jet Partner Portal, I get a blank screen.
Jet is experiencing problems with the Jet Partner portal. Often users will see a blank page when the attempt to navigate to partner.jet.com. Other times, they may see the Jet Partner Portal home page, but the login link is missing.
The issue is related to files cached in the browser. We have had the most success with using Chrome to clear the cache and access the Jet Partner Portal.
To do this, follow these steps:
- In Chrome, go to Settings (using icon on right of top toolbar)
- Scroll to bottom and click "Show Advanced Settings"
- Click "Clear Browsing Data" button
- In dropdown at top, select "From beginning of time"
- Make sure 3rd and 4th checkboxes are checked (Cookies & Cached Images)
- Click "Clear browsing data" button
- Wait for it to finish
You should now be able to login to Jet Partner Portal by navigating to partner.jet.com.